Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Romantic Golden Birthday Cake


It's always interesting when someone comes to me to do a cake for someone else. That's what happened with this golden beauty. The client wanted to surprise his girlfriend with a cake, and when he sat down with me and I started asking questions I think he started to panic a bit.


He knew she loved flowers, white roses to be exact. He purchases her a bouquet every Sunday.


Then we got into her personality and thank God for social media and the fact that she has a presence on many social media platforms because I was able to see that she loved gold and she is a lingerie designer. I decided to go with a gold cake wrapped in lace and finished with a bit fully bloomed white rose.


Cake flavor is:
White Whisper cake...White chocolate cake with a french vanilla cream and fresh blueberry filling.




No comments:

Post a Comment